Oct 26, 2012

JUN ASHIDA 2013 SS Show

Hello all!

 I was invited to JUN ASHIDA  2013 SS collection: )
JUN ASHIDAのショーに行ってきました!

Having mini concert before the show..

 Here comes the first look! Made audience feel so summerly and fun mood!
最初のルックは春夏にぴったりのカラフルなスタイリング!

 Color color color!!

 Having a black straw hat. 

I love this belt style. I will put the belt style to practical use for coming winter season over a coat. 
太めのベルトスタイリングは冬のコートにも応用できそう。

 Sexy and elegant open toe sandal

 Hot magic! Make simple styling into so noble.





 Had 64 pieces for the show. I felt like I was dreaming :) I bet all the guests were feeing the same!
夢見るような素敵なショーは64点もありました。あっという間。

Winter is just around the corner...but in fashion timezone, it's already ready to summer again!
Thank you for the invitation. Definitely I will go to check the new collection at JUN's store soon.
2013SSもお店に行きたい!ファッションっていいな、って思わせる素晴らしいショーでした:)


More about JUN ASHIDA
http://www.jun-ashida.co.jp/ja/en/collection/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment